Office of Student Affairs
Howdy! The Office of Student Affairs (OSA) assists all prospective and current students, as well as alumni, in their journey to become successful professionals in the public health field.
Below are the functional services provided by OSA:
- Recruitment, Admissions, and Enrollment
- Career Services & Professional Development
- New Student Orientation and Conferences
- Academic Probation and Academic Appeals
- Graduation & Commencement Services
- Scholarships, Doctoral Tuition, and Student Travel
- Student Organizations
- Thesis and Dissertation
Students, faculty and staff seeking additional information on processes and services please contact us at:
Walk in hours are scheduled on Tuesdays from 1:30-3:30pm and Wednesday from 9:00am-11:00am.
To best serve you, we encourage you to make an appointment in advance. Click on the link below to schedule an appointment with our admissions and/or career services staff:
Thanks & Gig ‘Em!