Office of Student Affairs
Howdy! The Office of Student Affairs (OSA) assists all prospective and current students, as well as alumni, in their journey to become successful professionals in the public health field.
Below are the functional services provided by OSA:
- Recruitment, Admissions, and Enrollment
- Career Services & Professional Development
- New Student Orientation and Conferences
- Academic Probation and Academic Appeals
- Graduation & Commencement Services
- Scholarships, Doctoral Tuition, and Student Travel
- Student Organizations
- Thesis and Dissertation
For prospective students interested in the undergraduate program (BSPH), you may make an appointment with the Public Health Studies Department, as well as scheduling your campus and residence hall tours, on the TAMU Visitor's Center website. For additional questions, contact them at BSPH@tamhsc.edu or 979-436-9463.
For the graduate programs, we encourage you to make an appointment in advance by clicking on the link below to schedule an appointment with our admissions and/or career services staff:
Walk in hours are scheduled on Tuesdays from 1:30-3:30pm and Wednesday from 9:00am-11:00am.
Thanks & Gig ‘Em!
Office of Student Affairs Staff