Public Health Studies »
Ann Millard, Ph.D.
Public Health Studies - McAllen Campus
2101 S. McColl Rd.
Education and Training
- B.A. in Anthropology, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque
- Ph.D. Anthropology, University of Texas at Austin
- Obesity across the Life Course and its economic implications
- Prevention of type 2 diabetes
- Reproductive Health and Birth Outcomes
- Breastfeeding and health
- Tuberculosis and health policy in the U.S. and abroad
- Occupational Health and Farm Workers
- Communication of complex health information to community members
Last edited by: sarnold