- Human and Organizational Factors Affecting Staffing of Nursing Homes
- Antibiotic Stewardship in Long Term Care Supports and Services
- Defining, Measuring, and Preventing Abuse, Neglect, and Fraud in Long Term Care Supports and Services
- Dynamics of Need and Utilization in Community Based Long Term Supports and Services
- Management of Chronic Non-Cancer Pain
- Qualitative and Mixed Methodologies
Education and Post-Graduate Training
PhD in Health Services Research, Texas A&M School of Public Health- 2010
MSEd, College of Education, Texas A&M University- 2005
BA in Psychology, Texas A&M University- August 2002
Propedeuse Psychology, University of Amsterdam- May 1999
Moudouni, D.M.M, Ohsfeldt, R., Miller, T., & Phillips,C.D. (2012) The relationship between formal and informal care among adult Medicaid personal care services recipients. Health Services Research, 47(4), 1641-1659. doi:10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01381 .x
Moudouni, D.K.M & Phillips, C.D. (2012). In-hospital mortality from fall-related injuries among older persons in the U.S. Journal of Applied Gerontology. Published online before print. doi: 10.1177/0733464812445615
Hawes, C., Moudouni, D.K., Edwards, R., & Phillips, C.D. (2012) The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2012: The provisions affecting nursing facilities. Journal of Aging and Social Policy, 24(2), 206-220. doi: 10.1080/08959420.2012.660046
McMaughan, D.K., Edwards, R. & Kash, B. (2013). The Malthusian catastrophe. Primary Health Care-Open Access.
Elliot, T.R., Patnaik, A., Naiser, E., Fournier, C.J., McMaughan, D., Dyer, J., & Phillips, C. (2014). Medicaid personal care services for children with intellectual disabilities: What assistance is provided? When is assistance provided? Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.