Marcia Ory, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Associate Dean of Research/Regents & Distinguished Professor
Health Promotion and Community Health Sciences
212 Adriance Lab Rd.
Education and Training
- B.A. in Sociology/Psychology, University of Texas at Austin
- M.A. in Sociology/Human Development, Indiana University at Bloomington
- Ph.D. in Family Studies (Sociology)/Human Development, Purdue University
- M.P.H. in Chronic Disease Epidemiology and Behavioral Sciences, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Aging and Health Promotion
- Chronic Disease Management
- Doctor-Older Patient Interactions
- Translational Research
Last edited by: sarnold