Health Promotion and Community Health Sciences »
Marlynn May Ph.D.
Adjunct Associate Professor
School of Public Health
212 Adriance Lab Rd.
Education and Training
- B.A. in History, Central College, Iowa
- M.Div. - Religion and Society, Princeton Theological Seminary
- Ph.D. - (Joint Degree) University of California-Berkley (Sociology) and Graduate Theological Union (Social Ethics)
- Access to Health Care Among Uninsured
- Low-Income Communities, Particularly on the U.S.-Mexico Border and in South Texas
- Community Health Workers - History; Roles and the Institutions in Which They Work; Evolution of the Place and Roles of CHWS in the Community and in the Health Care System
- Professional Development and their Changing Place in the Health Care Workforce
Last edited by: tarpley