Health Promotion and Community Health Sciences »
Christopher E. Beaudoin
Christopher E. Beaudoin
School of Public Health
212 Adriance Lab Rd.
Education and Training
- Ph.D., University of Missouri-Columbia
- Communication and Social Influence Processes
- Beaudoin, C. E., Wendel, M. L., & Drake, K. (in press). A study of individual-level social capital and health outcomes: Testing for variance between rural and urban respondents. Rural Sociology.
- Clark, H. R., Ramirez, A., Drake, K. N., Beaudoin, C. E., Garney, W. R., Outley, C., Burdine, J. N., Player, H. D., & Wendel, M. L. (in press). Utilization of an interorganizational network survey to evaluate capacity building in a community-campus partnership.Progress in Community Health Partnerships: Research, Education, and Action.
- Hong, T., Beaudoin, C. E., & Johnson, C. C. (2013). A panel study of peer norms and adolescent alcohol consumption: Developing strategies for communication interventions. Journal of Health Communication, 18(8), 913-930.
- St. John, J., Beaudoin, C. E., Nimmons, K., Adame, D., & Ory, M. (2013). Promotores and ÉPICO: A model for implementing a cancer training and education program among Hispanics with increased cancer risk. Texas Public Health Journal, 65(1), 20-24.
- Agha, S., & Beaudoin, C. E. (2012). Assessing a thematic condom advertising campaign on condom use in urban Pakistan. Journal of Health Communication, 17(5), 601-623.
- Beaudoin, C. E. (2012). Neighborliness with ethnic groups in the United States: Modeling its news antecedents and health outcomes. Journalism & Mass Communication Quarterly, 88(4), 821-842.
- Beaudoin, C. E., & Hong, T. (2012). Media use and perceived risk as predictors of marijuana use. American Journal of Health Behavior, 36(1), 134-143.
- Beaudoin, C. E. (2011). Addictive behavior trends and predictors in the context of Hurricane Katrina. Public Health Reports, 126(3), 400-409.
- Beaudoin, C. E. (2011). News effects on bonding and bridging social capital: An empirical study relevant to ethnicity in the United States. Communication Research, 38(2), 155-178.
- Beaudoin, C. E., & Hong, T. (2011). Health information seeking, diet and physical activity: An empirical assessment by medium and critical demographics. International Journal of Medical Informatics, 80(8), 586-595.
Last edited by: tarpley