Executive MHA Application
Applicants to the Executive Master of Health Administration degree program must submit the following documents by the posted deadline in order to be reviewed for admission. The following documents are to be submitted to SOPHAS directly by the appropriate deadline:
Application and Fees
- Applicants must complete their application and submit it to SOPHAS along with the application fee.
- Visit the SOPHAS application service website FAQs for information about the application and for helpful tips.
Two Letters of Recommendation
- Submit two professional letters of recommendation for the Executive MHA program to SOPHAS. The school cannot accept hard copies of recommendation letters for SOPHAS applications.
Statement of Purpose
- In addition to describing why you want to pursue the chosen degree plan/concentration and attend the School of Public Health, SOPHAS recommends addressing the following topics in your statement of purpose:
- Reasons for interest in Executive MHA.
- Reasons for interest in this school and program.
- Career goals.
- Any personal qualities, characteristics, and skills you believe will enable you to be successful in your chosen field of study.
- All applicants to the Executive MHA will participate in an interview as part of the application process.
- Transcripts from all colleges or universities attended must be sent to SOPHAS. The School of Public Health cannot accept official transcripts on behalf of SOPHAS.
Official Letter from Human Resources Office at Current Location of Employment
- Applicants to the Executive MHA must submit an official letter (preferred) or electronic communication from the applicant's current employer through the employers Human Resources Office indicating minimally five years relevant management experience in health administration. This document should include dates of employment and titles supporting the applicants work experience requirement. Have the official letter mailed via USPS to the address provided below. If electronic communication is to be used please forward to the Office of Student Affairs.
School of Public Health
Office of Student Affairs
MS 1266 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-1266
Additional Questions about the Executive MHA
Monica Garner, Program Coordinator
368 C SPH Administration Building
School of Public Health | MS 1266 | College Station, TX 77843-1266