Applicants for the Master of Health Administration program must submit all necessary documents by the posted deadline in order to be reviewed for admission. International applicant should refer to the international applicant information webpage for additional instructions.
The following documents are to be submitted to the application portal (SOPHAS or HAMPCAS) directly by the posted deadline:
Application and Fees
- Applicants must complete their application and submit it to SOPHAS or HAMPCAS along with all application fees.
- Visit each application service website’s FAQs for information about the application and for helpful tips:
Three Letters of Recommendation
- At least one letter of recommendation must be an academic reference from a higher education institution and at least one professional reference. The academic reference must come from one of the applicant's course instructors who can attest to the applicant's capability to pursue graduate studies. The remaining letter may be either professional or academic. The School of Public Health cannot accept hard copies of recommendation letters.
Statement of Purpose
- In addition to describing why you want to pursue the chosen degree plan/concentration and attend the School of Public Health, we recommend addressing the following topics in your statement of purpose:
- Reasons for interest in health administration.
- Reasons for interest in this school and program.
- Career goals.
- Any personal qualities, characteristics, and skills you believe will enable you to be successful in your chosen field of study.
Note: Review the instructions section in your SOPHAS application for more details.
A Current Curriculum Vita or Resume
- Official transcripts from each U.S. and English-speaking Canadian college-level institution attended must be sent to SOPHAS or HAMPCAS. The School of Public Health cannot accept official transcripts on behalf of SOPHAS or HAMPCAS.
- Applicants who attended institutions outside of the United States should not send transcripts or mark sheets to SOPHAS. Refer to the international applicant information webpage for additional instructions. HAMPCAS international applicants should refer to the same page in conjunction with HAMPCAS documentation requirements.
Official Test Scores
- Test Scores for the GRE or GMAT are only accepted for this degree program (valid if taken within the last five years prior to application deadline). The Master of Health Administration program does not waive test scores.
- For the GRE,
- For the GMAT, request for this score to be sent electronically to "Texas A&M University" using school code 7B7K957.