20th Anniversary Alumni Awards
During our upcoming 20th Anniversary Celebration on March 23, 2018, we will recognize one alum in each of the following areas and invite you to nominate individuals to receive these awards:
- Early Career Award (5 years or less since graduation)
- Global Impact Award
- Outstanding Alumni Achievement – Environmental and Occupational Health
- Outstanding Alumni Achievement – Health Policy and Management
- Outstanding Alumni Achievement – Master of Health Administration
- Outstanding Alumni Achievement – Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Outstanding Alumni Achievement – Health Promotion and Community Health Sciences
These awards are open to bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral alumni.
The award recipients will be chosen upon the recommendation of a special selection committee chaired by the Texas A&M School of Public Health Alumni Board President. Nominations are accepted through Feb. 20.
In addition to completing the form below, nominators are also encouraged to provide the nominee's resume, CV or biographical information about the nominee's relevant education, background, interests and future pursuits through email.
Questions? Contact Rae Lynn Mitchell at email@example.com or 979-436-9405