Go to content

Student Housing

Skip breadcrumb navigation apply now!



The Texas A&M Health Science Center School of Rural Public Health does not offer or directly coordinate student housing. However, applicants in search of housing are encouraged to contact the Texas A&M University Office of Student Life Programs, who will provide listings of apartments and/or houses available in the surrounding community.

Department of Student Life - Adult, Graduate, and Off-Campus Student Services

For additional housing information, contact:
The Office of Off-Campus Student Services
Department of Student Life
Texas A&M University
1257 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-1257
Phone: 979-845-1741
Email: studentlife@tamu.edu